Blendy, QuickBooks certified digital accountant, accompanies you on a daily basis for your declarations, taxes, etc.
Our goal: to enable start-up, eCommerce and international SME managers to see life in the pink!
Here are all the important deadlines and dates you need to meet for your tax obligations for this last month of the year.
For any question, it's easy : send us a message !
- DEB / DES: submission of the DEB (declaration of exchange of goods) and the DES (declaration of exchange of services) for intra-Community transactions carried out in November.
- Company subject to corporate income tax (IS ): interim payment of corporate income tax (IS) and the 3.3% social contribution to IS (cerfa 2571) or the balance of IS and the 3.3% social contribution to IS (cerfa 2572) if your financial year ends on 30 September
- Tax on salaries: salaries paid in November for monthly taxpayers (cerfa 2501)
- VAT - simplified system: half-yearly instalment in December by the deadline in your professional space (between 15 and 26 December)
- Tax on insurance contracts: premiums issued, contracts concluded and sums due in November (cerfa n° 2787 and payment to the Banque de France if > €1.5K)
- CFE and/or IFER (balance ): CFE and/or IFER tax notice for taxpayers who do not pay monthly or who have not opted for direct debit (option for online payment)
- Withholding tax - flat-rate deduction: simplified declaration of income from movable assets, flat-rate deduction and social security deductions due at source if payment of distributed income, interest on current accounts, blocked shareholder accounts during the month of November (cerfa n° 2777-D).
- VAT - basic exemption: option for the payment of VAT from 1 December for companies benefiting from the basic exemption (article 293 F of the CGI).
- Companies with a financial year ending on 30 September :
- the income tax return n° 2065 and annexes (IS) - additional period of 15 calendar days granted to users of teleprocedures
- the withholding tax declaration no. 2754 for foreign companies operating a permanent establishment in France
- the annual electronic declaration No. CA12 (VAT - simplified system).
- CFE: filing of the declaration n ° 1447-C in case of creation or change of operator during the year 2021 or change of operator on January 1st 2022.
Contact us to find out how we can help our customers boost profitability and growth!