OpenSea is a platform for buying and selling digital items, such as gaming items and collectibles.
OpenSea is an American company based in San Francisco, California.
It was founded in 2017 by Alex Atallah, Devin Finzer and Amos Ben-David, and has become one of the leading platforms for selling and buying Non-Fungible Tokens(NFTs) in the market.
OpenSea is an ideal platform for NFT collectors, artists and creators looking to sell their work online, as well as art and digital culture enthusiasts looking to discover new works and immerse themselves in the world of Non-Fungible Tokens.
It is considered one of the best platforms for buying and selling NFTs online.
Once registered, you have the option to:
- buy and sell NFTs on the platform
- to follow the trends of the NFT market
- discover new artists and their works
- manage your NFT collection
- create your own profile and share your work with other users
- interact with other community members and participate in online auctions
- Use management tools to track your collection and your NFT portfolio
- find unique and rare NFTs on the platform thanks to its wide selection of products
Blendy by Cogesten, digital chartered accountant, support digital companies and finance teams in their digital accounting transition.
Certified Partner Pennylane, Quickbooks, Dext & Stripe, we are pioneers of digital accounting in France.
Contact our teams to find out which apps will accelerate your growth and success!